Friday, April 23, 2010

A Tina Video Update

Here's a video update of Tina's recent adventures from the road.

Tina had to undergo a veterinary appointment today, complete with two vaccines and some other undignified poking and prodding. It's been confirmed that she does indeed have liver disease of some kind, something that we'll certainly need to follow up on once we're more settled. Until then, we need to switch to special food and decrease her protein intake so her liver doesn't have to work so hard. She's a real trooper and we love our old gal.......Enjoy!





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for these videos. It was great to see you both and Tina. It made me realize how much I miss you all. But I'm happy for you having these great adventures and I enjoy reading all your posts and seeing your photographs. Thank you so much for letting me follow along online.

    ReplyDelete